The Story Between a Dumb Prefect and a High School Girl with an Inappropriate Skirt Length - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - The Story About the Dumb Prefect Being …

the fact that i completely understand what the club means is worrisome lol (it's about the yearning looks and proclamations of friendship that could mean something more y'know)

Dex-chan lover
Hahahaha OMG I would actually live a spin-off where the committee members actually have powers lol, but I guess that would be kill-la-kill

Dex-chan lover
"I'm no longer a member of the health comitee. Which means, I won't be taking you to the infirmary after I'm done with you."
Greatest threat ever.

i am actually happy it was not real bl and this is probably the only type of fujoishi i will actually lik, i am even inclined to say they are women of culture for loving shounen and battle manga.

LMAO, Marine-Senchou commented on this subject before. The difference between female v.s male authors of BL where the female author will tease and build on and on while the male author will give the goodstuff instantly. This is hilarious.

Supporter
Don't worry, you're not the only one who doesn't understand.

Dex-chan lover
Oh... I was expecting the usual fujoshi since BL was involve... but its nice to see that its a shounen thing...

On the other note: WHY CAN'T WE HAVE THAT KIND OF MANGA?! I'd love to read it!

Dex-chan lover
Wait...is this mangaka taking shots at the fj girls that are always shipping shounen characters together? Like a certain hero academy? LOL

Users who are viewing this thread