The Story Between a Dumb Prefect and a High School Girl with an Inappropriate Skirt Length - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - The Story About the Dumb Prefect’s Siste…

Dex-chan lover
oh yea, ive been on a stroll in that park when shopping in harajuku
and those gates are MASSIVE like genuinely gigantic

Fed-Kun's army
why is it when two characters of the same sex hang out, its immediately gay, and blank x blank, why cant they just be friends. i have no qualms with yuri and yaoi, its the fucking shippers i cant stand, that is all.

Double-page supporter
@TwilightOwl

@gabrielaguilar519

We must sadly note that friendship no longer exists.
In every relationship we see we cannot help but glimpse a romantic or sexual involvement.
We can say that it's only a joke but behind the joke there will always be a pinch of truth.
Sorry for the comment too serious, it's just that I realized that now I think in this way too.

Fed-Kun's army
They're so cute, especially Sakuradaimon's imouto. Friendship or romance, I support it wholeheartedly

Dex-chan lover
@gabrielaguilar519 In the case of Ririku and Kikuka the baiting is very obviously intentional even if it's likely to never go anywhere. When Poe and her friends are hanging out and ogling Prez in the last chapter nobody really took it as serious ship fuel. But this chapter was clearly intended to be baity and give off a sort of "romantic two-girl friendship" type of vibe.

That doesn't mean, again, that I think anything will actually happen, that they're actually gay or I'll declare the series ruined if one of them gets a boyfriend though. Besides it's something that Takuma has a tendency of doing, playing close relationships in ways that are ambiguously romantic in the vibe they give off like Prez and Rio from Sesuji.

Edit: I swear the militant anti-yuri types are as annoying as the militant pro-yuri types. Shipping should be fun, not something to give yourself an aneurysm over.

MD@Home
There are two kinds of manga readers: 1. The shippers, and 2. The people complaining about shippers. Still looking for that third kind

Double-page supporter
Clearly this will be one of those futa mangas with ugly bastard ntr you guys are ridiculous

ah, i just realized "ririku" is supposed to be "lyric"! im so slow lmao

Double-page supporter
get a girlfriend you fucking losers.

(THIS GOES FOR BOTH YURI NIGGAS AND NON-YURI NIGGAS)

Users who are viewing this thread