The Story Between a Dumb Prefect and a High School Girl with an Inappropriate Skirt Length - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - The Story About the Dumb Prefect’s Siste…

Double-page supporter
Kikuka is 100% crushing on Ririku. This whole thing is the trope of "character A is crushing on Character B while on outing that could be seen as a date, while B is too dense to see A as anything other than a friend and sees outing as just two friends hanging out". No girl or guy in Kikuka's shoes would act the way she did without having a romantic interest in the other character. TLDR, Kikuka gay as fuck.

Dex-chan lover
I'm at an age where hiking along a forest on a warm sunny day sounds infinitely better than going to the mall or city.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, I genuinely got the air of yuri reading it so I get everyone jumping to conclusions. But I think that's a gag the story is playing at rather than a legitimate direction the characters are going, and I expect it to get worse before it gets better. Neither of these two girls seem to have a cohesive idea of what friends hanging out are supposed to do together, and since they already feel like friends, the disconnect between the two is frustrating, especially for Ririku who is trying hard to lead the way. Ririku is getting all her info of like what trendy highschool girls do which is miles away from what Kikuka is used to, and Kikuka is the more literal type, going out being more like visiting the mountains or something, something that Ririku is not familiar with.

Basically these friends are finding their middle ground together. It's very likely not going to end in romance, as much as I would be so okay with that cause they're pretty adorable together. I'm sorry if I've dashed any hopes.

Fed-Kun's army
two girls becoming friends and getting along well with each other

Weebs: My Yuri Senses Are Tingling.

Dex-chan lover
I just knew the comment section would be about people calling it Yuri and people complaining about those people.

Fed-Kun's army
Should I side with the Yuri fans or the SoL/Friendship fans?

Man, I don't know. I just enjoyed the chapter and thought it was really cute.
If something happens then I'm okay with that. If it doesn't I'm okay with that too.

Dex-chan lover
I'm at an age where hiking along a forest on a warm sunny day sounds infinitely better than going to the mall or city

@That-Guy

In the age of covid. I totally agree. Not in the age of covid, i also totally agree

Dex-chan lover
I think it's yuri from one side and completely platonic from the other. 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread