The Story Between a Dumb Prefect and a High School Girl with an Inappropriate Skirt Length - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - The Story About the Dumb Prefect and his…

Contributor
disappointment.png

Dex-chan lover
... I thought you're supposed to be grilling one of the days while staying there, enjoying the beach... Not on the moment of arrival

Dex-chan lover
You sure you want him, Prez Nadeshiko? The man can't even grill right!

Dex-chan lover
The gang's (almost) all here. Shoulda known the vice prez would be the guy who owns the villa.

Dex-chan lover
man, vice president must be very lucky can bang the school president

btw while taking the enoden is scenic it's adding like an additional half-hour to the trip and doubling the cost to get to the Katase/Enoshima area from Shinjuku. also the monorail is much cooler.

that being said if you're in the Tokyo area in the summer, the beaches there are a little over an hour away and make for a great day trip. the beach is public and there's places to shower and change in the area.

Dex-chan lover
Enoshima is the official manga beach, I mean the mangs set in Tokyo or Kanagawa. A nearby station, less than 200 meters, appeared in Komi-san.

Dex-chan lover
president best gal, no question asked here 🤤

gotta go back look at chapter 7 to see gyaru version 😏

Dex-chan lover
Everyone should be in their rooms(boys and girls separate) after eight and lights should be off by nine.

I'm not sure why the VP is so against Prez. She's the best bae/waifu in the whole series. I'd instantly accept that marriage proposal.

Users who are viewing this thread