The Story Between a Dumb Prefect and a High School Girl with an Inappropriate Skirt Length - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - The Story About the Dumb Prefect and his…

Fed-Kun's army
@Walter_vi_Britannia

Eh, the world is full of manipulators. Might as well have a beautiful, smart, and well-intentioned one looking out for you. You could do much, much worse, and it's unlikely one will do much better.

As an example: Sharon for Ozzy Osborne. Best, most financially sound and management-savvy groupie ever. This girl seems a lot nicer than Sharon, to boot.

Dex-chan lover
Prez is definitely my least favorite character in this series 🤔
Obnoxious/manipulative is almost never enjoyable imo

Aggregator gang
Can't believe there are people who don't like the prez. I think the prez/vice prez relationship is my favorite in the series. It's one thing to be manipulative, but it's also clear she's manipulative on a person she cares for, which is alright to me.

Dex-chan lover
@Boomthorkell Yea, but that's not my preference. I don't care if you're good-natured, I'm not a goody two shoes standing on the side of righteousness or something. Seems like she's not his preference either. Plus, he's rich and he's probably got the grades too to match his position. It's not like he's gonna be simping for a girl just because she looks good.

I don't hate her character, I just really hate how she treats him and I find her really annoying from his point of view. I don't care about your well-intentions if none of those are aimed towards me. You could be a mafia boss but if you care about me I'd still be inclined to like you back. But you could be fucking Jesus Crist but if you keep manipulating me to do your bidding, even if you make me only do good stuff I'd still detest you.

Group Leader
"I hear that Shonan in the Summer is an extremely undisciplined place."

Is that a Great Teacher Onizuka reference?

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, the medic and his "healing stick"

And I bet that in 2 years (manga time) Prez will go "Oh noes, if SOMEBODY *wink* *wink* would propose to me I wouldn't be able to say no~" and Vice wouldn't be able to resist this "win".

Dex-chan lover
@eureur I mean, that's literally what I said right? She could be a saint for all I care, I don't give a fuck. I'm not that much of a good person myself.

And if you're saying that she didn't have bad intentions towards him...yea, those would've been actual red flags. I'm not talking about those. I'm just talking about how annoying she is to him. I mean, friends can be annoying towards me, but this sort of manipulation no matter how harmless just ruins your day and puts a bad taste in your mouth. You can obviously tell he's not enjoying her company, and I sympathize with him...that's all I'm saying. I'm not saying she's a bad character, she treats other people really well(except those committee boys, but those people actively stay away from her)...I just really hate how she treats him in particular and he can't really stay away from her either because of his circumstances.

I'm just saying. You people are talking about how he should accept her cause she's hot...can't you see how miserable she makes him? How the other boys seem to also try and avoid her? Isn't that a dead giveaway that her looks are not worth all that trouble?

I agree with the prez being awful. She's manipulative, mean, breaks the rules, and threatens anyone who calls her out on her bullshit. Honestly, all the characters besides the main couple suck.

Most wives are manipulative nowadays.

Which makes prez a "realistic" waifu material.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter feels empty. Like there is 0 substance in it, other than revealing the villa's owner is VP. That's it.

Users who are viewing this thread