The Story Between a Dumb Prefect and a High School Girl with an Inappropriate Skirt Length - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - The Story About the Dumb Prefect Group’s…

why are people disappointed, another fun and hilarious chapter as usual, for some reason there's always cynical comments, c'mon guys just enjoy the comedy

Dex-chan lover
I don't think she's gonna be able to seduce vice-prez....

Shame, because she's the best girl in this entire series. Top-tier waifu
I genuinely hope she can't, because he isn't worthy of her. He is trash. Scum. Filth. HERETIC. He should be dragged to Tatooine and dumped into the Sarlacc to die slowly over the course of a thousand years. Or failing that, he should be retconned out of the cast entirely so nobody even acknowledges his existence any more. He does not deserve to exist at all.
It irritates me that she is even TRYING to seduce him because he is so very VERY unworthy of it.

@Raguel

It's the Clark Kent affect. Take off the glasses and the face becomes unrecognizable to anyone.
Yeah. Taking the glasses and braids off turns her from a 9.5/10 to a 6/10 in one move. All she has left are the slight curves, but those are common as muck.

Users who are viewing this thread