The Story Between a Dumb Prefect and a High School Girl with an Inappropriate Skirt Length - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - The Story About the Dumb Prefect Group’s…

Dex-chan lover
@SmokeWagon Really? I thought they've been great and I love that Yokota always pays attention to and gives spotlight to other characters too in his works. I really hate when the supporting cast of a romcom basically feels like wallpaper or like they don't exist outside of their relation to the main couple. Yokota's casts always feel fully realized and fleshed out in comparison to a lot of other series.

Yall so I went through ch 24 (chs 22-23 weren't available) and I just gotta say ROMANCE IN A SHOUNEN SERIES REALLY DOES HIT DIFFERENT.

Double-page supporter
Funny, but kind of pointless chapter.
At the very least, it wasn't as pointless as the sisters chapter.
And basically nothing with Poemu and Tougo, even after all that build up some chapters ago.

Dex-chan lover
Really enjoying this. Except for maybe the BL manga ref a few chapters ago, this has a suitable for all ages Archie Comics vibe.

Dex-chan lover
When is the next 3 chapters dropping? I can’t wait to see everyone here going absolute bonkers.

To all you fuckfaces who were complaining there aren’t enough progress between the 2 MC, you better shut the fuck up soon.

Dex-chan lover
..... Sigh ....... Like I already know this manga is just gonna be about cockteasing the readers till the end but sakuraidamons stupidity and obliviousness was already too fucking much and now this ? This was even embarrassing to read through .....

Sigh, whatever I guess.

@ViEmlleSzDias

You're right this dumbass actually got himself @fuckface lol, c'mon bro try a little harder at life.

Hahahah that really gave me a good laugh, thank you Dias.

Still that is some good news and I hope it's true, handholding isn't gonna cut it though mr fuckface so I hope there really is some good progress.

@RPWPA
This is certainly a good romcom but it's mostly just that pretty good, now for a great fucking romcom you gotta go try out the 100 girlfriends who really really really really really love me, now that my friend is a masterpiece of a romcom (this statement is purely subjective and just my opinion) and that is just a truth.

Like this is pretty good mostly cuz the characters are so fun but the story and general pace is still very generic, and it's falling into a lot of cliche stuff, 100 girlfriends is a breath of fresh air in every way, give it a try.

Fed-Kun's army
ljkakl well the comments got me excited for the coming chapters... sakuradaimon was staring at poe in her swimsuit last chapter so I'VE GOT HOPE!! this pair of prez/vice is cute too, lots of history there even if vice is an idiot :'))) LMAO THE LEFT GLASSES GUY

thank you for the double update~

I really dislike the president.
The "conniver who always gets what they want and goes unopposed at all points" is one of my least favorite manga archetypes.

I am starting to hate the VP now. Telling she's not a woman is offensive no matter who says it, childhood friend or not.

And I expected him to not flinch when she had a makeover. Disappointed. Maybe that's just me.

*remove glasses and braid.

"omg you're so beautiful! i can't even recognize you!"
japanese logic

Users who are viewing this thread