The Story Between a Dumb Prefect and a High School Girl with an Inappropriate Skirt Length - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - The Story About the Dumb Prefect Group’s…

Eeeeeh the one piss off cliche for romance plot development that rarely works for me LOL as usual I jinx this by him finally realizing the truth in the next time and they FINALLY get together or something (nooooot this kinda cliches is where I PREFER a second suitor, that the female, i wish, eventually ends up with).

Dex-chan lover
They really don’t even look that different. Its like Clark Kent Vs Superman.

I love this relationship (childhood friends), but definitely feel like this could have been portrayed better. The live commentary and sexist remarks (the part about “all guys being like that” actually pissed me off as a guy. Large generalizations and assumptions made about whole groups of individuals as a whole do that. A a rule of thumb if you don’t want something similar said to you (which the girls have made clear) then don’t say it; its not funny) were largely too distracting and made the focus of the entire thing comedy which it shouldn’t have been (chapters where the main couple makes progress doesn’t lean that heavy on the comedy). It would have also been great if the Vice President did realize it was Prez. It would have been a great opportunity for growth in their relationship and maybe a step forward. Without that the whole chapter was somewhere between pointless and a step backwards (because now he has the misunderstanding of who he likes and if he ever found out it was her he’d rightly feel pissed for being tricked and taken for a fool). This chapter ended up more disappointing than it should have. Making the main cast go away for a bit to seriously focus on the two focus characters would have been great as would dialing back on the comedy and leaving us with some lasting progression. I just feel sorry for the vice president, he’s a serious person and is constantly being attacked and strung along for it; If I were him I’d ditch all of those people. This chapter was insulting to his character and that relationship (with prez) other characters have seen much more progress and focus without being made jokes out of (or if it was it was in a more “cute” way and less of a “look at this bumbling idiot”). The fact that this is one of the few chapters we’ve had to show their relationship and about the only to give it focus its hard and is just depressing.

Dex-chan lover
It's pretty hilarious how the Prez is actually kind of a moron too sometimes, with her poor interrogation skills and constant breaking of character. I guess they were meant for each other.

Such a shame that the vice-prez now has a non-existent crush who definitely isn't her at all.

Dex-chan lover
Tsk tsk VP, this was your chance to prove your iron will against impure relations and you blew it. Such shame upon your family.

Dex-chan lover
QudVRei.png

ending was good tho

Dex-chan lover
So Todd Howard has even infiltrated this place, as well.

Reject modernity, return to Gorilla

Dex-chan lover
Starting to like the vice prez a lot more, good on him to be able to see what's on the inside and not only what's on the surface 😄

Users who are viewing this thread