The Story Between a Dumb Prefect and a High School Girl with an Inappropriate Skirt Length - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - The Story About the Dumb Prefect Group’s…

Dex-chan lover
"I feel like we're forgetting something"
"Well if you forgot about it, it can't be that important"
"W-w-waaaiit, this ending's way too clicheeeee"

Fed-Kun's army
Gotta say, I really don't like it when the story goes the cliche route, cuz it doesn't bring anything fresh to add. In this case the story was cliche, but had some good moments with the girls commenting on the situation and the idea of being equal rivals.

Still not sold out entirely by these last 2 chapters, but Tsukishima at the end gave me a good laugh.

Ofc there’s always the female hypocrites using the pervert card whenever they can. The chick is probably the worse ons

Dex-chan lover
@TNT261
I totally agree with you.
This chapter put in a very bad light girls squad, Vice-Prez and Prez.
Now we know for sure that Vice-Prez desires any form of approbation since he was constantly strung by the Prez from the very young age. By the end of the chapter I was really feeling sorry for the vice-prez, even if his panick-induced gloating was quite offensive.

I really expected from his character that this chapter would go like:
"yeah miss pretty lady, all cool, but I'm waiting for my childhood friend here and she didn't return after so long so I'm now going to search for her"

@fuckface I'm hyped now. Where'd you read the raws?

Also, they did my dude, Tsukishima dirty like that. Although he came through anyway and gave me a laugh at the end.

Surprisingly enough, this is the only manga getting better from the rom-coms I'm reading.

Users who are viewing this thread