The Story Between a Dumb Prefect and a High School Girl with an Inappropriate Skirt Length - Vol. 5 Ch. 24 - The Story About the Dumb Prefect and Wha…

Fed-Kun's army
Wait? Hold up? That was smooth... I was not expecting this outcome so soon but I love it and I'm really happy.

Dex-chan lover
Can we talk about how this absolute mad lad just casually patrols the streets looking for crime like some neighborhood superhero

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if I missed all the romances that did this before or if things really did start changing when the Reiwa era started.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALETDSAJO KAPSNDV JSKDNACKPOV DJLDVM VONSP DVOJNDVPSVNPKDS MDLVPSNF LSDASMLSKDVACLA KP

LETSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I think I follow quite a lot of romcoms and I really think reiwa changes alot of the dynamics. ALL HAIL REIWA

Dex-chan lover
no misunderstanding, no take back, she doesn't run away. Perfect, just perfect.

Dex-chan lover
I really like how honest Tougo is. Not only is it an endearing character trait, it also cuts sooo much fat from the will they won’t they.

Users who are viewing this thread