The Story Between a Dumb Prefect and a High School Girl with an Inappropriate Skirt Length - Vol. 5 Ch. 24 - The Story About the Dumb Prefect and Wha…

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Do we get the flirting arc now? I hope we get the flirting arc now, as awkward as it would be. I want another Pseudo Harem to read.

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOO natural progression without shit being dragged on for 100 chapters!!!

WHAT TJE SCTUAL FUCK?? IT ACTUALLY JAPPENED AND IT WASNT A DREAM OR A COP OUT SITUATION? S

The next thing I, personally, would like to see is him gradually becoming less uptight on his days off.

A wholesome chapter a day, keep depression at bay

Thank god the author is not using a generic plot where mc says " just forget about it" or Heroine says "what are you talking about?"
or even some jokes

This made my day!🙃

Users who are viewing this thread