The Story Between a Dumb Prefect and a High School Girl with an Inappropriate Skirt Length - Vol. 5 Ch. 24 - The Story About the Dumb Prefect and Wha…

10000000000% better than a certain trash series with nearly 200 chapters of background characters oggling the fmc and the mc being a useless horny simp wuss every chapter

Dex-chan lover
holy shit, i havent read this manga yet but how the comment section is exploding?

@zeever Because an insane amount of plot progress has happened in this short amount of time in a slice of life romcom and it's actually blowing everyone's minds because fans of this genre aren't used to that.

Aggregator gang
This needs to be the norm for romcom from now on pls, also

SUBARASHII

I just looked thru at all you "I WANT PROGRESS" fans Busting Nuts in the comments to this confession.

I hope you realize this progress you want so much means the Manga will be over very soon.....

@Bestgirl_Ruka I'm actually fine with that. It's much better than losing interest as it loses is charm by dragging it out for a long time via unnecessary padding.
I'm sure everyone here can pull out examples of manga that would have been all time greats had they not overshot.

Double-page supporter
Oh my God. They're so cute! This is so smooth! I think this is the best love confession I've ever read in a shojo manga. 😍😍😍
Two awkward people, but they're trying to be honest with their feelings. Once more, this is really cute.

@anime1337

Is that right?
Name a few RomComs that could have been better shorter.
I just finished Gal Gohan and was upset it wasnt 20 chapters longer.
The timeskip "Trope" is a lousy copout and horrible way to end a Manga.
Romantic Comedies, Not Berserk, Detective Conan and Hajime no Ippo.

I'm just getting back into Manga after a 15 year Hiatus thx to RaGF.
Never read a RomCom back then so these are my first now.
From what i'm seeing after reading so much over these last few months is that the progression is just FINE.
See, you guys have been reading and having to wait for the last few years so i do understand your pain....but you have to understand that the reader who will discover these years from now will love that these arent one-shots and 25 chapter stories.

You Progression fanatics are selfish.

I've never seen a Romcom get this many comments on Mangadex chapter.

Is this the most popular RomCom Manga?

Users who are viewing this thread