The Story Between a Dumb Prefect and a High School Girl with an Inappropriate Skirt Length - Vol. 5 Ch. 24 - The Story About the Dumb Prefect and Wha…

Actually having relationship progress>>>the manga dragging on into infinity. I’ve stopped reading multiple “rom” com manga because they drag on for dozens and hundreds of chapters with the same jokes and the same teases. Like sure this manga is funny and interesting without any real romantic progression, but will it be at chapter 50? Chapter 100? Chapter fucking 248? If you want a “rom” com that goes all simpsons and repeats the same jokes over and over with no progression go read one of the million other manga that are exactly that. Let us people who actually want a concise story and not a repetitive snore fest that appeals to the lowest common denominator with a mangaka whose out of ideas and drained as fuck have this.

@Bestgirl_Ruka First off you got way too involved in what's supposed some dude's opinion, not an objective fact that you have to decorticate and prosecute. Secondly, I'm pretty sure a vast majority of Nisekoi fans got mad at the lack of evolution in the main cast's relationships. Then again, them getting together hardly means the end of the manga. Romance mainly refers to people loving each other, not growing to understand that they do

@Bestgirl_Ruka
I've never seen a Romcom get this many comments on Mangadex chapter.

Not by a long shot. I've seen chapters with more than a thousand comments. That said being popular =/= being good, so I'm totally fine with reading manga that are partially unknown

This is really nice, no tsundere stuff that drags on the question "does he/se like me?". Just two people confessing their feelings to each other. After reading Onanie Master I was quite hyped to know that the mangaka was working on a romcom. I'm not disappointed

Users who are viewing this thread