The Story Between a Dumb Prefect and a High School Girl with an Inappropriate Skirt Length - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - The Story About the Dumb Prefect and JK’…

Dex-chan lover
Of course he would get the phone that allows for the least amount of freedom and from the company that exerts the most control over its customers. Also no instructions in the box? He must have gotten one of those new iphones that only come with the box and sell everything else separately to cut down on environmental waste.

@wymar tbf that’s just the bad romance (and pretty much every shounen romance). Better romance series (or stories) start off with them dating or have them start dating in a reasonable number of chapters (or pages or episodes or whatever) or use the romance as a sublot and make it secondary to the main plot, story progression, and character development. Then for some reason there’s this offshoot of the romance genre that things all the romance is in the endless chase and just pile on tension and build up with either no (or unsatisfying) pay off. Because why have your characters start dating after a reasonable time and then focus on their further development as a couple, when you keep just keep teasing their mutual feelings for each other until the end of time (and then just keep going in the next universe)? It’s really not that bad (though it is pretty horrible). the problem is how annoyingly wide spread it is and how authors refuse learn from each other that it sucks. The foundation seems to be the comedy aspect, but pretty much always the jokes rely heavily on misunderstandings and the same tropes (and between hundreds of chapters in the same series and thousands across this terrible subcategory (sub genre? Idk what it’d be called), it gets boring quick). Generally speaking I just get bored and stop reading after a while. The entire thing is basically “how long can you stand getting blueballed and tension instead of actual romance development”, which for me at least isn’t very sustainable. That said, it’s still at least a billion times better than the frustrating “Drama, love triangle, drama, drama, love dodecahedron, drama” romance offshoot. Plus generic cheap tropes are generic because they are popular and sell, so can’t really blame them.

Double-page supporter
@bigtiddyoneesan They met beforehand, and Poemu mentioned the smartphone then, during the day of the confession so they could have set up a date where they will meet up.

Double-page supporter
@wymar lmao
u might want to edit that page, and place Dumb Prefect name to Poem face and Other Romcom manga in lil sis face
that would make a good meme lmao 🤣

Fed-Kun's army
@TNT261
Mc got an iPhone. It's hilarious to imagine that, he was trashing the clerk for charger, which will never come in the retail box, from now.

Dex-chan lover
@Piyush123 The retailer was probably trying to sell him the mag safe charger and explaining why he also needed to get the fast charger separate, and both were completely necessary even though the fast charger chargers your phone fasted wired. Though I really don’t know why anyone would buy a phone on the fast track to losing wired connections permanently.

I was so excited to see the new chapter posted! I love how this was from the younger sisters' perspective, so fun seeing our two main dorks from an outside POV lol

This is honestly my favorite series right now - thank you for your hard work on this release!

Group Leader
No "the couple noticed when the stalker stalking them" cliche? Nice.

Group Leader
@Wawawelon once per month usually. If you really can't wait, you can read it raw on shonenmagazine JP, it's on chapter 28 now.

Users who are viewing this thread