The Story Between a Dumb Prefect and a High School Girl with an Inappropriate Skirt Length

@ViEmlleSzDias I don't think so. Kohinata has no features that of a main character.
She doesn't even stand out in either looks or behaviour. Unlike in similar mangas like Akatsu San,Nagatoro and so on.
The "romance" in question is also non existent, or at least barely present compared to others.

Dex-chan lover
@konzolmester

She is just a typical genki girl, which is cute on its own. Not every character has to stand out so much. As for the romance, oh boy, believe me when I say the japanese are clumsy with their feelings.

Also, the manga focuses on a lot of other people, it's the entire thing that makes this charming in my opinion.

unlike every other manga who has the reader constantly on edge for when they will confess or get married, this one actually doesn't make the reader wait that long and still continues to be great even after :D

Aahhhh they goes outttttttt
So cuteeeeee aaaaaaaa
I hope Akina and ibuzuchi(?) Got through it tooo 😆😆💓

Aggregator gang
@konzolmester
Basically, you're saying she doesn't look like a main character because she is a normal human being. LOL
And the main girls in the example you have stand out because they're nuts (at least Nagatoro, don't know the other).
It's interesting that this is only a "problem" when it comes to the girl, because, how many main boys out there have the most basic of looks and personality so they can serve as self-insert to the readers? 😂
But I would say Poemu still acts like a main girl by being a tsundere (God, there's way more tsundere MCs out there than it should).
Their romance is good, progressing in a very easygoing manner, and not depending on crazy situations to happen like some others.

@konzolmester
You could say the same about Nagatoro. She doesn’t look like a main character. The art club President in that manga looks like the main character cause she’s hella hot.
These characters are just interesting. They’re not trying to overuse their sexuality, or make their sexuality they’re main quality. If you want a sexy bombshell of an FMC go read an echi manga

@DarthEgg Yeah, thats what happens when the character designs are actually super well done. IMO this is eons better than nagatoro on a number of levels.

Dex-chan lover
This is a great manga with good development and very fun characters. The dynamic between all the characters is well done and the romance actually moves. A highly recommended read!

Nei

Dex-chan lover
Tsunderes are perfection, specially when there's a perfect balance between tsun and dere. Btw this is one of the few romance mangas that actually gets the main pair together I less than 200000 chapters which is quite impressive, It felt like it was just the right time to move from friends to lovers and this one is really worth reading. Probably one of the best on going romance by far.

This is a well done manga
Im not gonna say its good because the romance doesnt take too long. Its good because its good not because of such a childish reasoning like "The romance takes too long"

Aggregator gang
Unironically more invested in the Little sisters... thing. than the main couple.

I was surprised that this was the same artist who draw masturbation master kurosawa. No wonder the art is so familiar.

Am I the only one who dislike both prez and vice-prez ? Perhaps that's because I want to see more of the main couple because they're amazing, but prez is the typical perfect op student council president and vice-prez is clueless most of the time lol
Despite that I love every other characters and this manga is one of my fav, hope we will see more of the main couple :D

@alextuconnais I'm right there with you. The most I'm invested in is the main couple and their time shown is always enjoyable in one way or another. The prez and vice-prez don't click with me when they're together. The vice-prez, especially, is very unidirectional. Every male character in this has their schtick and his is the least enjoyable. It's my personal opinion, though.

I’m not into slice of life or romcom, because of how stale it got after watching (anime) romcom/slice for 4+ years, but this is great. I can’t really capture why I enjoy it so much despite the genre, nonetheless, this is great!

Ppl behind who don’t like both prez, ya I kinda agree they are underdeveloped but I still enjoy their presence

Users who are viewing this thread