The Story Between a Dumb Prefect and a High School Girl with an Inappropriate Skirt Length

i refuse to believe the author of multiple psychological manga drew this

Fed-Kun's army
i wonder if he's ever berated a homeless person while on patrol

It's really a good read, though the chapters may seem short all of them do reach a satisfying conclusion. I really like these fresh slice of lifes with their own unique quirks, kind of like 'Do Chokkyuu Kareshi x Kanojo'. I haven't caught up yet but just after reading the first 5 chapters alone it has much better comedy than a lot of gag mangas and presents it in a natural way, the characters are also really likeable(so far) each of them having their own quirks and personalities. I guess I find it novel because most of the popular manga nowadays and the ones I read are usually returner or isekai or overpowered MC type of manga where the character's personalities are just an afterthought and most of the MCs are perfect and badass at whatever they do
This manga is completely the opposite as it presents a group of flawed individuals each with their own personalities and showcases the chemistry between the cast and the natural comedy hits very well as well which is pretty rare, it is similar to Konosuba in that sense. Anyways I'm writing a quick review because I did thoroughly enjoy it so far.
Anyone who is looking for a heavy plot won't enjoy this manga, at it's core it's a slice of life/rom-com and it does it very well, I can come back to a manga like this after a month or two and won't feel the need to have to reread all the previous chapters to know what is actually going on since each chapter is a story in of itself, this is also why I really like it.

EDIT: I Just went through some of the author's other works and I'd highly recommend you check them out, this guy has a pretty wild sense of humour but he also has the prowess to write psychological thrillers. He's very versatile and all his works have a unique taste if you'd like to check them out. Onani Master Kurosawa (Masturbation master Kurosawa) is fucking gold.

FInished catching up, solid 10/10, one of the best Slice of Life I've ever read, comedy hits, romance is good, characters are awesome, cast is top class, pacing is really good, each chapter feels complete so there's plot progression, art is top class, not much else to say since it's so frickin good I don't wanna spoil so read it for yourself
Edit: Blackcat has also done an awesome job scanlating, the translation is top class since the lines flow so well

Why does the main girl look like a boring minor character, and the side character (prez) look like a bombshell main girl ?

It says a lot about anime/manga that all a couple has to do is ACTUALLY get together and we all immediately fall in love with The series.

I started reading this earlier today and was enjoying it quite a bit but the rap battle chapter sold me. This manga's fantastic.

Users who are viewing this thread