The Story Between a Dumb Prefect and a High School Girl with an Inappropriate Skirt Length

Dex-chan lover
Why does it feel like I'm reading about the female Scottish Pokemon trainer being shipped with Okuyasu mixed with Tenya Iida?

Aggregator gang
I know that they are not even similar, but this gives me some Sket Dance vibes, which is really good for me, since I loved that series. This girl is a little like Himeko minus the yankee stuff.

Aggregator gang
Oh ehM Gee, i love this.

Each character feels like they have details and nuance and stand apart from the others. The interactions are art, and so enjoyable. the Romance subplot moves at a steady pace, crossing off the common relationship events without 30 chapter buildups. I have a huge smile when i finish each chapter. Thank you author and scanlators for this one, i hope the tones continue apace!

Thank you Black Cat and Tonari no Scanlations for picking this up! This is a nice series and I've been eager to read more.

Dex-chan lover
He remind me Producer Takeuchi from The Idolm@ster : Cinderella Takeuchi tho

Is he is his son ?

Double-page supporter
When you realize halfway through the manga that the mangaka is also the mangaka of onani master kurosawa

wtf

@ ichi24
thank you for this blessed info, well we have our rule-breaking tsundere gal... but where is our pubescent edgelord?

Users who are viewing this thread