The Story Between a Dumb Prefect and a High School Girl with an Inappropriate Skirt Length

Dex-chan lover
Author, please don't make them denser than necessary, please! Characters do really good for romcom: nice pace, steady progress, real human-like interaction without retardation. Keep it like this!

Contributor
Volume 3 cover. Someone add it

Why are women so stubborn about revealing clothing? Why does she want to wear a short skirt? I just dont get it.

aaaa this manga goes up on my list of favorites, and few get there, this is really nice :)

Fed-Kun's army
This started in a really good note, I had high hopes for this, but something went wrong in the studio or mangaka probably drunk something.
I though I find a gem, maybe one of my favorite, but - Reality is often dissapointing...

And at last, with so many guys introductions, finally a nice girl, I hate love triangles, but since people went full SIMP for the FMC because its fine if she has many guys around her, "FMC having a full trope of guys is fun", " its modern, people like harem with multiple girls, and dont complain, but with FMC having guys around, they go crazy" - --- Euwk, The one thing I hate the most about anime / manga is harem (either reverse or not) So reading simps / white knights blasting their crap in the comments defending the FMC was just disgusting...

And at last, with so many guys introductions, I hope a new girl will appear, I hate love triangles, but since people went full simp for the FMC because its fine if she has many guys around her
With that in mind, I want her to fall for the MC really bad, and make make her win, at this point I dont even care, this manga is already ruined

Dex-chan lover
Pretty solid. Don't normally read role reversals like this, as in, the MC is the "heroine" with the quirkiness coming from the male side. Surprisingly fun.

Users who are viewing this thread