The Story of a Manga Reader Site that After Many Trials and Tribulations Reached its 6th Year of Existence!

Dex-chan lover
As a lad who oft can't afford Manga, thank you for giving me manga! Your site is wonderful, doesn't try to kill my computer and aided me on my path to becoming Pro-Anime/Manga. Thank you!
Once I hit the big time (heh) I'll make sure to come back here. The works which have inspired me, were only made available to me by you, and the respective translator teams. thank you!

Group Leader
Congratulations on 6 years!! Hands down the best site to read manga with no pop ups and that can't be true without the staff, admins, programmers, developers and the uploaders and readers too. This is the first time I celebrate its birthday but here's to many more!

6 years ago was 2018. Damn, I'm getting old.

Happy birthday! I'm one of those refugees and I'm more than happy to stay for more years to come.

I've never experienced the forums before

Dex-chan lover
I started out on Mangafox back in 2009, it had an amazing community that I still miss.. When the forums were finally halted I went to Mangahere. Yes I'm an aggregator convict, sue me. You'd have been there too if you were around when the Tsukkomi system was first popping. Back when Kaguya-sama was still in its first magazine before getting moved over and it was a great place to read stupid shit while reading people's stupid comments.

Red Hawk scans disappeared. DKThias was about to finish his last project, Yumekui Merry. That same year, Batoto vanished into thin air. It really felt like shit just kept disappearing. That's why I feel like Mangadex was the one keeping things afloat. It appeared right in the nick of time, as if to save everything. And without being an aggregator. Thanks for that.

Dex-chan lover
weird, definitely feels like the end of batoto was a decade ago and not just 6 years

Group Leader
happy birthday mangadex! This is the first time I celebrate it tho.. since I am a new user here :>

ayy gratz pimps this site is the best for readin manga it's clean n sleek and pleasant folks in general on this website.

Group Leader
Happy Birthday Mangadex! I remember all the rocks and pebbles you had to go through in order to reach this milestone. Congratulations and once again, happy birthday!

Users who are viewing this thread