The Story of a Scary Consignee - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Please please please, author. Don't fuck this up. Most manga authors take either one of two approach with female fan characters, either their annoying, intense hyper fan or obsessive to an annoying yandere type way. For the love of God, don't follow either of these paths.

Dex-chan lover
Imo it's too early to introduce a new character. We're at chapter 5 and we barely established the relationship between the two starting characters, usually you want to add a new character when some progress has been done in the plot, not when we only make a step from the starting line with one foot and the other foot is still touching the line xD

Dex-chan lover
Brother, did you do this chapter in an hour? Holy shit. It only came out at 5:40 AM, and this was posted roughly four hours ago.

Last edited:
Female lead reminds me of the girl from Jirai Nan desu ka? Chihara-san. Both seem to have the ability to misread a situation so much, that MC might get r**** out of blue.

Fed-Kun's army
It took me a solid 5 minutes to figure out what was happening in the last panel

or obsessive to an annoying yandere type way
I will be honest pal, LOVE (Good) yanderes, There's barely any work about commited guy X yandere out there
I cant be cheering more for that route

And God, do i hope this bloody manga is not going harem route, and is a real deal about relationship

Dex-chan lover
Wait... are we approaching the twist that she is actually much younger than she looks?

Users who are viewing this thread