The Story of a Scary Consignee - Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
And i'm just here thinking damn, must be expensive to order food every day like that. And now twice in the same day (the guy and now the new girl)

Oh well.. Tall girl is cute :glee:

Dex-chan lover
Enjoy the new chapter, yall!!

She said it, she said MINE!! :meguupog::oooo:
hqdefault.jpg

Group Leader
Receently in the manga Jimoto no Ijimekko-tachi (Another Battle Began), commentors mentioned that the denseness of MCs could actually be attributed to the similar pronunciation of various words in Japanese.

So I was wondering, if "mine" is supposed to sound like something else in Japanese? :thonk:

Dex-chan lover
Japanese authors resisting the urge to add a secondary female character as male lead's love interest in a perfectly normal rom-com
urge.gif
If it didn't work, they'd have stopped doing a long time ago.

Meh, author didn't even explore the MCs relationship that much and he already added new girl.
...I mean, I guess. The mangaka could do just that even with the new girl, and I'm sure there'd still be complaints about a new rival-type character regardless of when she appeared.

Tall girl will forcibly fuck him in the amazon position. And he can mating press the loli. 10/10
Like... at the same time?

wait, did she order two lunches or did the girl missdeliver?
...look, she's a big girl.

Group Leader
Everyone is talking about second girl this and second girl that and I'm just wondering why two different people from the same service would be delivering Onee-san meals at the same time.
I never used these delivery eaters. Can the user order from multiple restaurants in one delivery? Or is it one delivery per restaurant?

Dex-chan lover
The pacing in this chapter feels like the author was trying to cram too many new things into too few pages, all for a pointless rival character that'll disrupt the slow burn.

Dex-chan lover
Receently in the manga Jimoto no Ijimekko-tachi (Another Battle Began), commentors mentioned that the denseness of MCs could actually be attributed to the similar pronunciation of various words in Japanese.

So I was wondering, if "mine" is supposed to sound like something else in Japanese? :thonk:
She straight up just says "Watashi no", in other words "My (unspecified)". He's just filling in the blank based on where she grabbed.
That things can be, and relatively often are, left unstated because the context should be enough is another cause of the denseness.

That said, there is another "watashi" that relates to deliveries, "渡し" as opposed to "私", but it's a suffix,"引き渡し", "手渡し", etc., and wouldn't generally see use alone to my knowledge, especially not in the way she was speaking.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Like... at the same time?
I mean strap-ons are a thing, nobody said that a strong girl can't ass-fuckeru her little boy toy ;)

Using the loli as cock-sleeve to pleasure her boy toy more is just an added bonus.

Thou not sure about the mating press + amazon position, if those are incompatible and thats what you meant, then my bad.

Last edited:
Welp time to get cutting cause we have another ML as dense as an overgrownforest. Get out your axes this may take a while 🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌳🌳🌳🌴🌳🌴🌳🌲🌲🌴🌳🌴🌲🌲🌳🪓

Users who are viewing this thread