The Story of a Scary Consignee - Ch. 9

Is she an ogre ? Why tf did she order two delivery food at once ?

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
that was adorable but.. ffs japanese authors should move on from adding annoying brats for the sake of plot ngl.

Group Leader
That was so random heh (yeah cute gyaru school girls doing uber delivery is normal in ja... nope!)

Dex-chan lover
I never used these delivery eaters. Can the user order from multiple restaurants in one delivery? Or is it one delivery per restaurant?
In my place, you can order from multiple restaurants but only 1 shipper will do the delivery

Dex-chan lover
And here i drop. Nah, thx. 9 chapters, and already rival and beside that - in the stupidest way

Dex-chan lover
This is so stupid but it's very cute.
I think it makes sense to add a character with, some spice/salt to her since the original two are very...I'm not sure what the word is. Gelatinus? Vegetarian? Limp wristed? IDK.

Dex-chan lover
I never used these delivery eaters. Can the user order from multiple restaurants in one delivery? Or is it one delivery per restaurant?
I just assumed it was the Japanese equivalent of Door Dash, Uber Eats, or Grub Hub :nyoron:

Dex-chan lover
Calm down guys, just like I said here, maybe the new girl will not necessarily be love rival kinda thing, but instead a way to develop FMC as a new friend

Users who are viewing this thread