The Story of a Scary Consignee - Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
Mmhhh I don't know, it doesn't feel like she's gonna be a love rival. But we'll see.
Onee-san was fucking cute in this chapter.
Thanks for the translation!

Double-page supporter
man I wish this was Bi weekly. Makes me want to forget about it for like 6 months and come back lol

Dex-chan lover
Not the "ONEE-SAMA" type girl. Ruined...
Offensive aggressive Onee-sama lesbian stereotype (so as not to introduce an actual male love rival so we compare them to the useless Male Lead), is the counterpart for the Female lead to the instant-loss forgotten childhood friend rival for the Male lead. When authors want to add drama, but can't actually come up with an original thought in their head, they introduce one of these two characters for the male or female lead to fend off. Most of the time their introduction is a sign of creative bankruptcy that usually means the manga is headed for the bin soon.

Dex-chan lover
In chapter 1, our MC said he is the only delivery person in the countryside, yet we are seeing another one.

Aggregator gang
Welp time to get cutting cause we have another ML as dense as an overgrownforest. Get out your axes this may take a while 🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌳🌳🌳🌴🌳🌴🌳🌲🌲🌴🌳🌴🌲🌲🌳🪓
I got me chainsaw with me

Aggregator gang
Well that's it he is her's now and no one can say otherwise but him if he doesn't want to be with her that is

Aggregator gang
"MINE!" Damn, she's passionate about their minecraft server, making the delivery eats guy go on a strip mining grind for hours:meguu:

Dex-chan lover
dude mc gow some balls man I am getting tired seeing this kind of mc with really low self esteem.

Dex-chan lover
I'm kinda getting dom vibes from her and the fact that she said "he's mine" was so freaking wholesome

Users who are viewing this thread