The Story of a Waitress and Her Customer - Ch. 23

Didn't know he was speedrunning "Be hated by everyone Any%".

Fuck that guy

Im the rare ones who hate 2MLs like that...tsundere all you want...but that shit is rude LOL

just a few chapters ago everyone felt sorry, now everyone wants him dead lmao

Now I hope she rejects him

Dex-chan lover
Writing love-triangle drama into your fluff manga? Now that's a good way to fuck your shit up

Dex-chan lover
this totally does not fit in this manga, prob dropping till at least 10 or so more chapters

Dex-chan lover
@anideki Yeah I agree with that. The author should've made the rival having a little bit of good part on him to make him an even slightly good story booster, but at this point, this new character ruins the mood instead. Brash, rude, jealous, obsessed, and possessive, with a delusional mind too, which part of him is "He looks and acts like an ass but he is actually good"? He's not even sincerely apologizing for his rudeness.

Dex-chan lover
@Kuraiaku EXACTLY, to me he feels like a character from another manga, in which the author felt like there needed to be a rival and just dragged him there for no reason other than "the cliche".

Dex-chan lover
I do not see any logical reason why this rude prick should be entitled an exclusive relationship with our tomato. Its not like he's her best friend, let alone boyfriend? She stated he's just a friend she really likes.

I am confused

Dex-chan lover
I don't like him. So he thinks he can just barge into her love life when he is too much of a stuck up duck to say to her he likes her? And then he proceeds to try to bully her crush in an effort to make him back off? This guy is an toxic asshole.

How to extend a Story?Love Rivals.IT DOES NOT BELONG IN THIS MANGA.Imma only tolerate for a while or drop this shit hard.

Users who are viewing this thread