The Story of a Waitress and Her Customer - Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
Stay with him. That dude is just an idiot who doesn't want anything stolen from him

At first, I get that he's trying his best to win over his crush and he's jealous and believes he's a better fit for her. Totally get it, that's fine.

It's literally one chapter later, he's just straight toxic. He's not being pushy but rather forcing her to go with his views instead. Dude just has a shit personality, sure he's a tsundere but the worst kind. Hitting her and forcing to go with her, then guilt-tripping her and make her treat YOU? Just because your feelings hurt doesn't mean you deserve shit. I thought you LIKE her, you aren't even treating her with respect. This guy is supposed to be university student, I'm sure you're mature enough to not act like a damn brat. Hope he's forced to watch his heart get broken in front of MC and FMC.

Never expected to get heated in such a quick matter, geez.

Group Leader
Should be apparent to most but kanji on the fortune slips:
Friends' slips: 大吉 big blessing
Komatsu's slip: 大凶 big misfortune

Also let's go omyouji!!

Hell yeah!! He making power moves on Saki! Let's goo . Also, fuck rival-san - His one sided love is bullshit and he's treating her like dirt and i hate it.

Dex-chan lover
- People when a tsundere is the FMC: "so cute~~"
- People when a tsudere is a side character: "annoying..."
- People when a tsudere is a boy: "I'M DROPPING THIS!!!"
Sigh...

Also people complaining that there is a rival in a romance manga must be one of the dumbest things to complaing about.
The world sure is full of retar... Kids i mean.

Aggregator gang
man.
F
@Tearsax
Right? I actually thought it was kinda cute to see it, feel bad for the mate too (insert pensive emote)

Users who are viewing this thread