The Story of a Waitress and Her Customer - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Are they gonna keep crying whenever they interact?😭
Magic ball says: yes

Dex-chan lover
what the hell is wrong with him
this mc better man up quick or this is going to be pointless

Dex-chan lover
I know it's cute and all, but i'm sure that they're adults so...

Dex-chan lover
I just LOVE her face when it's styled like...well... it's not chibi. Whatever that artstyle's called. She looks like a doll.

@FYZdnt ...so? I mean, I know it's rare in this promiscuous society, but are you somehow implying you can't finish high school being a virgin or something? I don't really get your comment...

Dex-chan lover
@Tatherwood no not the virgin part, and no i don't have any trouble with the artstyle. It's the constant blushing i guess

Dex-chan lover
@FYZdnt the Artstyle thing was typed before the mention. It was just my standalone post XD

The blushing thing I kinda group together with the "virgin". My point is, they're both new to this. They're both each other's first partner (not even, cause they're friends). First times are scary, dude. Jumping off a plane for the first time is scary whether you're 18 or 32. Your first relationship will be awkward and you'll be shy and embarrassed whether you're 16 or 27.
Unless you're an alpha fuckboy chad, which apparently everyone in the comment section is. But by extension, the MC can be a shy person too (those exist), so...

Idk, I know it's a bit too much, but it's a manga, it's how it works. It takes something and makes it extreme, like how in echi comedies the MC always gets punched and sent flying.

Dex-chan lover
@Tatherwood haha xD thank you, you really got me with the extreme part cause it's true

And yeah I guess not everyone's the same or something like that

But surely it's not their first time interacting with a male/female

Dex-chan lover
@FYZdnt "Interacting", probably not. But he said that was the first time he'd been confessed to, so most likely it's the first time he's been liked by a girl. Whether that's unreasonable or not is a different matter, again, it's a manga, it's the setting. And IF it's the first time he's interacting with a girl that has confessed to him...well, refer to my previous message XD
Same for her, probably the first time she confesses, and her first date.

Sorry if I seem to be lashing out against you, but I'd seen many similar comments and it bothered me a bit. Yes, I get it, they're over 20. But so what? If it's a first time, it's a first time...

Dex-chan lover
@Tatherwood yeah dude it's cool, your arguments make sense and i kinda enjoy reading them as well so pls don't bother

and i have to agree with again xD

They both look like they're diffusing a bomb.
Like, remove the background and put a bomb in front of them and it wouldn't look out of place.
Still sweet though.

Users who are viewing this thread