The Story of an Otaku and a Gyaru Falling in Love - Ch. 27 - Affection Level: Osanai 22%

Dex-chan lover
Osanai senpai is best girl
Everyone hug her.

Thanks a lot for the translation ^^

kaf

man sucks for that anime girl that her eye brows are above her hair. those genetics are making me sad

Dex-chan lover
The formula: 22% + through the roof/sharing the secret = -88 straight to hell/sharing the secret
IF hanging in the clouds would be worth to get hell on earth that is.

MC keep your mouth shot or you will regret it.

Dex-chan lover
Frankly at this point in the story I don't feel that Kinjo is suited to Otaku-kun at all.

Osanai senpai is great. She's fun, she's nice, she plays video games. I think she fits the Otaku the most, they would make a good couple.
Otomore has not said much... but she's probably a kind girl. And someone into cute things. I feel she would be a good match too.
Kinjo is... just too extroverted I feel. There's nothing wrong with her, but she feels more suited to be a friend honestly. They just don't have much in common, would work well for a friend but for a girlfriend? Not so much imo.
HImekawa I have no idea. Yeah, so, she seems really unpleasant. So what does the author wants to do? I mean, unless it's a red herring, I'm really curious to see how the author wants to develop her "relationship" with the Otaku. What is a possible path for her? Is she a closet otaku? Is she an extreme tsundere? Will the otaku help her out somehow? At the moment I see no "good" possible path. It is entirely possible, of course, that she's just a red herring...

Dex-chan lover
@REMasher Yup. Each item corresponded to an event.
Osanai's events are maxed out it seem.

Current percentage:
Em3ziB3UUAUk-Di

Dex-chan lover
Getting Osanai to 22% is good progress, but she's already at 99% in my heart...

pls make that -88% to explode(suprise me) be +96%! Himekawa Moe!(´∀`)♡
thanks for chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread