The Story of an Otaku and a Gyaru Falling in Love - Ch. 46 - Affection Level: Himekawa -92%

Dex-chan lover
Senpai is a true bro... but I'd rather prefer her to be a true wife

Dex-chan lover
This makes me wonder why he
Supposedly would friend zone her in the future.

Dex-chan lover
Sorry Otaku-kun, but these days won't continue forever. You wait your senpai to call you instead taking the initiative to do so, you who is shy are simply stagnating in your safe zone of being passive. And as you continue to do so, you give the impression to not seek out your senpai's companionship.

Eventually your senpai will find someone else, fall in love and start dating. When that happen she'll pay less attention to you, she won't value much your friendship because it wasn't really deep anyway, you are effectively just a playmate. You won't ask to play with her because you don't want to "bother her", you're pretty much alone.

Kinjo? Yeah she's willing to talk to you, but you don't have any common interest with her. You're still shy, you don't have balls to do any with her so it's not going anywhere.

Himekawa hates you.

Mysterious girl? You're not even an acquaintance, with your shyness and low social skills, I am pretty sure you will go nowhere.

Honestly, if the manga just continued with only Osanai, I’d be ok with that.

Kinjo is cool but progression has come to a grinding halt.

Otomore has my favorite design, but we’ve gotten jack dick for progress.

No one likes Himekawa.

@Naian my main grip with the work
I saw the raws from later chapters he gets senpai to 80 and then it crashes to 50 and probably lower, cus she got a bf since MC is too slow on the uptake so he lost a friend and potential romance chasing after FMC who barely talks to him

Dex-chan lover
@Ghekor

Good for her I'd say, I don't know much about the raws, but so far MC is pining for Kinjo for only one reason, and that she's cute. Osanai is also cute in her own way AND she shares his interests, but he can't even appreciate that, so I'd say Osanai dodged the bullet. MC have no redeeming quality so far, so I don't feel bad other girls finding other partner.

@Naian
he does go on a date with Kinjo, and she looks stunning but while in the cinema MC looks at her and sees Senpai(or wishes it was her), since I cant read japanese I can only imagine he may have started to realize what he lost in his stupid effort to get Kinjo, sure he also get high % with her but as you said he and senpai shared lots of interests

But yeah a I can only imagine Kinjo eventually rejecting him regardless and MC ending up alone cus he just cant learn

@yuyeon
there was a longer chapter with Hime where MC talked with her after that she was on -100, Oto is still on ???

I would just like to say that this is fully translated up to latest chapter on danbooru

Users who are viewing this thread