The Story of My Husband's Cute Crossdressing

Joyless pedantic in me keeps getting tripped up by how the husbands face and eye shape changes completely when crossdressing vs when not... like cmon could you at least TRY to keep it consistent.... maybe its a nitpick but it really distracted me!

Wife admits to cheating thoughts in ch1, doesn't matter if it turned out to be him. Also despite seeing how hard he goes into it she admits to being lazy AF with her own self image in chapter 5 regarding the bra top (and you can just see it) . It's like Bruh, if you look cuter than your wife either you chose wrong or she's doing it wrong. Dude could literally divorce her and marry himself and he'd be trading UP! Lmao

Actually that'd be a funny development. Husband NTRs his wife with himself. "After cross dressing again I've realized the disparities between us and they're irreconcilable. I'm leaving you." cue sobbing wife as she loses basically two people (well actually does she really care about the husband or is he only a base for the "person" she really likes now which is his cross-dressing side)

Double-page supporter
This is magical level of crossdressing.

They totally changed their physique when crossdressing.

On totally unrelated note am i the only one who thinks girl looks much cuter without or with light makeup rather then full on?
I never understood my ex, she looked so pretty but that eye shadow thing and blush powder or however it's called made her creepy... I'm probably born in wrong time i guess

Group Leader
088.gif

Users who are viewing this thread