The Story of the Hated Mule - Ch. 17

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Cat-antioch is so adorable.

Can someone please help explain the story so far? Who are her parents - we don't know her dad, and her "mom" says that they don't share a drop of blood, so who the heck are her parents?

Dex-chan lover
@darknesspker Her grandma married his father but her mother wanted his d__k so they divorced and she was ready to f__k him but then he said I ain't marrying you, get off and they split; she then marries someone else, has a kid and live sighing and dreaming of his d__k so she sent the little one so maybe she got a chance to see him again. Jk i have no idea either but she is still cute xD!
There's not much info about it yet.

Double-page supporter
The cat calls that covering clothes?!

Dex-chan lover
@darknesspker @tonie It was Judas who said he didn't share any blood with Tara, not Adelaide. He was the stepbrother of Adelaide at one point, which is why she called him Tara's uncle.
'King Clememnon' (Adelaide's husband, I think) would not recognize her, due to her appearance (nothing like the king's or Adelaide's), so she was not treated as a princess in his palace and was abused by the maids and her cousins.
It seems to be an open secret that Adelaide the mother was porking someone else. He has yet to be identified, but Judas and Antioch clearly know who he is.

This story has several elements of the Little Red Riding Hood, I wonder how this is going to develop (I'm dying of curiosity to understand many characters, the pace is breaking my nerves, lol). owo

Ps. OMG, I went to reread the synopsis and I can't believe it! So the romance will bloom between these two? Lmao, I'm so dumb, and here I was, wondering who'd be the ML. I don't know how to feel about that tho, our wizard is so apathetic

I really dont want this to be a romance between the two..how old is he?? Hes around her moms age right? Theyre not biologically related...at least..but still it feels weird knowing theyll end up together.. the age gap is whatever but he really feels more like an adoptive father rn then a love interest

..............Guys, be honest with me: would any of you be able to resist the temptation of swing a cat toy, a piece of yarn or little ball of paper in front of Antioch in his cat form? 😂😅

Okey, I'm here because I want to know if the dog is fine, sorry, this is my bigger question

Users who are viewing this thread