The Strongest and Fastest Unlimited Level Up: With the Skills [1000x Exp] and [Level Free], I Broke the Upper Level Limit and Rose to the Top! - Ch. …

Idk what u think, but 1. I never said I won't be continuing, 2. There're better way to flex if it was really for that.

I just didn't like the quality. I'd expect if someone is doing it, then DO IT RIGHT and not just pick up shit, do a bad MTL and that's it.They even had a proofreader and there's still so many errors, but you know, think what you want.

MTL is not the problem here, its the lack of care for it, no edits to make it bearable, no nothing, along with that, the release is also slow. I agree with what the other person said: "This is scanlation, it's basically the far west. If someone wants to translate and scanlate something, they are no more no less legitimate than any other group, excluding official release ofc." So sniping or not, claiming one manga just to let it rot and have bad translation is still just as bad manners. I apologize if they actually care for it, but if they don't, then I don't feel bad.
the problems lies with you tho..
neither the quality or mtl problem here, this is because you just...dont like it.

but well..good luck if you wanna continuing this.

and tbh, i dont care who's gonna tl it, as long they can update frequently, and not miss-translation, it's good enough atleast for me

Dex-chan lover
Now that the other group has released this chapter, I can safely say that I prefer this one more. Once again, thank you for the TL!

Dex-chan lover
KS scan doesn't translate shit. They doesn't even bother to fix the mtl error for this manga. I dropped this before because of the dogshit quality and I couldn't find the raw to recheck.

Dex-chan lover
Perhaps, but those another mangas are not up to my taste, it's not just about choosing a random one. Also I agree the group could lose motivation, but we can always talk it out, I tried to be as fast with the translation as possible. Chapter 7 was uploaded more than a month ago and 8th was 2 days ago. Considering the speed of releases, I think I've done it fast enough to not cause any harm other than the actual 9th chapter already being done and if I did, I apologize for it.
Hello, I'm the new translator, from chapter 9 upwards, I don't know the details but I believe the old translator whom you said was bad actually resigned or something (or fired), I hope our translation from the new chapter 9 > now chapter 20ish would be better now. If not, please give me some recommendation on improvement cus I really liked your translation.

Dex-chan lover
Hello, I'm the new translator, from chapter 9 upwards, I don't know the details but I believe the old translator whom you said was bad actually resigned or something (or fired), I hope our translation from the new chapter 9 > now chapter 20ish would be better now. If not, please give me some recommendation on improvement cus I really liked your translation.
Heyo, no worries, honestly I really don't mind the MTL as well, just edit it in that case (I don't mean you, but the previous translator)

Users who are viewing this thread