The Strongest and Fastest Unlimited Level Up: With the Skills [1000x Exp] and [Level Free], I Broke the Upper Level Limit and Rose to the Top! - Ch. …

Supporter
Both of them just standing there cause the goblin can't actually hurt either :dogkek:
First thought I had here was "...to help the goblin sorcerer."
image.png

Imagine how terrifying that would be, your opponent running at you, unarmed and with their hands splayed in the air, and taking zero fucking damage like a skeleton chugging milk.

Dex-chan lover
NLG I find it truely sus that a boss of any caliber can just negate the skills of an individual that is multiple times it's own level.

MC is now somewhere in the neighborhood of level 50,000,000 and a lowly level 200 boss just nopes his skills and abilities like he's a toddler.

Dex-chan lover
I was expecting her to have some kind of increased drop rate skill tbh, though we dont really have to much of a baseline for how often things drop since that hasn't come up till now I think

I think this room will negate the negation damage skill, and she probably will get hurt

Dex-chan lover
image.png

Damage-negation girl at 321/344 HP, hmm. Could just be a quirk of leveling up I guess, but seems like it's an odd detail to leave in if it's meaningless.
She did fight the poison lizards again, maybe they drained her hp a bit before she beat them

Dex-chan lover
i do wonder how skills on this series works..
does the magic seal is just sealing active ones?
does her negate damage is considered active type and not passsive?
hmm.. :thonk:

Users who are viewing this thread