The Strongest Banished Saintess Wants to Have a Slow Life in the City! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
what the? he ain't the ml? also, I'll be damned if charles got mindcontroled by dat isekaied saint.. hell she also might be controlled

Dex-chan lover
Actually, looking at those red eyes, I suspect Kanae is possessed...

That glasses person, is he thought the mc seduce him or want her to not get close to henri cuz he had a fiancee?

Oof uh both childhood friends don't seem all that great, Charles more so. Wtf why warn Lina, she's not the one who's bringing that childish promise, it's literally all Henri. Gtfo with your 'he has a fiancee', Lina is not the one he should be advising.

Dex-chan lover
It almost seems like neither of these guys are the ML lol

Thanks for the update

All the pontential ml are annoying. Gonna sit and wait what happened next.

“I hope you understand this.”

Then proceeds to leave without even hearing FL out. What a stuck up piece of snake turd.

plot art and seems kinda meh ngl, gonna need to see further chapters. Translation quality has improved a lot from the 1st chapter tho. Thanks!

Aggregator gang
Slapping glasses boy would be the right call. Then you can tell him he's operating way above his pay grade

Dex-chan lover
I mean seriously glasses? Your unfaithful lord is the one you need to remind that he has a fiancee not her. Also what kind of basic ass hero doesn't have anti-charm/mind control resistance.
Clearly he must not be one the divine appointed heroes if he can't even surmount that kinda flimsy bull.

Dex-chan lover
Not sure why he’s telling the mc that henri has a fiance? I mean if anything that’s on henri for potential cheating unless the mc decides to drug him up or something

Damn got spoiled after having just read The Savior's Book Café in Another World. Was hoping this be another story like that but guess not.

Users who are viewing this thread