The Strongest Banished Saintess Wants to Have a Slow Life in the City! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Group Leader
@FgoSegul Since the MC is an orphan, he thinks that the MC is using her position as female childhood friend to seduce Henri into marrying her. Glasses isn't aware that the feelings are onesided from Henri's end.

So far the men on this manga:

- abandon his friend for some side chick
- have a kid out of wedlock
- comes fetch a past crush while having a fiance
- have an attitude with a lady that was living her life quietly and doing her job instead of the young master fooling around

Seriously there isn't a single that isn't irresponsible, trash or both???! And the narrative doesn't point this out at all LMAO

Fed-Kun's army
red eyes... she was probably shapeshifting monster, or posessed person in reality, and maybe she brainwashed that hero
that monster also had red eyes.. too much coincidence

@beazacha

a fiance thing still not sure (seem like it's arranged by family though), that type of character often come to determined their master "good" on their own to a point of choose who should be their master's future partner without minding their master wish

it true that he should deal about his fiance first but this time he come cuz he worried about MC's situation even through she seem fine but her situation is quite hard with serious injury and also suddenly lose her place in hero's party, hear news like that about their friend would worry anyone (if count that people send to help her went missing too, it really grave situation)

I guess his dad is the king and his older bro is the crown prince?

Julian should just mind his own business. Sigh

Thank you for the translation & chapter ❤️😍🙂

Yeeh, they both adults, so why didn't the servant said it to both of them instead said it only to her

I'm enjoying this so far, but The art feels kinda stiff and the pacing feels a little off but I'm excited to see where this goes.

Hmm seems like the witch hat lady was sent there to split MC from the group??? Weird that she was sent to watch over everyone >_> ... also poor hero just wanted to open up a candy shop 😢

Thanks for the translation

Double-page supporter
@CronosusCZ Yep, red eyes has been sus since chapter one. Probably an imposter. Also, there's the weird inconsistency of them claiming she was not hurt, but lazing around in bed? Was that the classic smack talk of trash ex-teammates or some mind f*ckery? Yet the mage and the church and the people of the inn she was staying at all knew she was hurt?

The story telling is... not that great.
It's already obvious that Kanae is possessed by whatever red eyed monster from the cave. The relationships are weird too. I kinda don't want a romance in this

Fed-Kun's army
fuck off asshole lmao tell that to your master wow?? i didn't like that guy since he showed up lmao but wow why is this manga so enraging SO MANY PEOPLE HERE SUCK good luck lina!!!

thank you for the update~

Dex-chan lover
LOL WTF

Just leave the country, get away from them and be happy!

i feel like i’m the only one hoping she ends up with the crown prince and not henri or that scum charles

:: thanks for translating this wonderful chapterrr ::

Users who are viewing this thread