The Strongest Cheat Player - Ch. 8 - World Map

Double-page supporter
I suspect he's going to be in big trouble in the near future, because of that ticket thingy...

Double-page supporter
If it really was the girl cause she dotes on him then she would have stuffed a lot of money into the backpack to begin with.
At least a "little bit" of money to make sure he can eat "enough" for a few days in the capital would be in his backpack.
So I don't think it was her - unless she has no common sense.

Dex-chan lover
I have a few idees where the ticket came from 1. it was the girl , 2. it was the guy who sold him the first ticket and is planing to use him 3. it is the goverment/military(they showed interest in him last chapter)
4. it could be that his cheats "aktivated" like everytime he buy a ticket it will automaticaly be upgraded

Dex-chan lover
I smell a trick. You don't just get upgraded to the VIP section of a ship willy-nilly.

Last panel makes me think of the map in Last Airbender.
@jimmyclear might have been the Su family. She knows he's going to be traveling and could have had someone follow him and pay for him.

this... is kinda turning downwards, the gov't that thought he was a mass murder, suddenly forgot to investigate him and forgave all suspicion of him being a murder, and then solved the case allowing him not to be a wanted man. and two the guy who sold him the cheap ticket, probably upgraded him to vip and now he owes them 300000 for the ticket. but of course there's a 50/50 chance that he's going to walk off the ship and not have to pay for the free vip upgrade, like how he's not a wanted man anymore.

I wonder if she actually bought him the ticket or was it someone else watching over him?

@I_Am
"this... is kinda turning downwards, the gov't that thought he was a mass murder, suddenly forgot to investigate him and forgave all suspicion of him being a murder"
Haven't you read chapter 7 and this one?
It's a manga not a novel, you have to read between the lines

Users who are viewing this thread