The Strongest Dull Prince's Secret Battle for the Throne - Vol. 1 Ch. 6.1

@ApolloX1209 she is a new character in LN

For you guys who don't know...this Manga follow the LN not WN...that's why there is a new character and the plot might be different from the WN

Dex-chan lover
Wild idea but wouldn't the country benefit more if the 5 were to work together instead of against one another?

Fed-Kun's army
Poor Leo only had the loli and the pedo title in the WN so they made him a new waifu.

Fed-Kun's army
@FrenzyMode
Yeah, I believe this would be a spoiler that would add value.
But it seems we already got a hint of that in this chapter, on page 16.

Marie she has a harem of five guys oh well wrong LN haha

It seems the chapter ended abruptly

Aggregator gang
I don't think the maid was introduce in the novel. Must be the difference from the light novel to the web novel.

This is the first time I see them as twins.

Meo

Dex-chan lover
The cynic in me thinks Leo is super suspicious and might have killed the Crown Prince.

I have nothing but negative feelings for a cloak that doesn't even cloak. Wth. Plus... if she's wearing mini-skirts and boob shelves, why aren't the guys wearing hotpants and half-shirts?

I really like this peaceful relationship. Please no harem. I mean it'll be unavoidable not to have other females, but please... let it be obvious that Finne will be the one for our guy.

Dex-chan lover
well, excuse me. those maid outfit is similiar to a beautiful goddess oni wears ever exist.

Dex-chan lover
Why would FMC's clothes go transparent from a little water and also in this setting she has sexy frilly bra and panties?

Users who are viewing this thread