The Strongest Dull Prince's Secret Battle for the Throne - Vol. 1 Ch. 6.2

Dex-chan lover
yeah there is no point blaming her for something done already, but that will at least make her think before acting the next time.

Dex-chan lover
@alannondarklord just playing it safe against the mods. once i posted something i thought wasnt a spoiler, but mods determined it was a spoiler for them.

Dex-chan lover
I want to give Finne some headpats. Also that noble thinks it's ok to just assault anyone as long as it's not higher than him, it seems.

Double-page supporter
What a shitty emperor. Instead of looking for suitable heir, he makes sure that the one who will succeed will be traitorous backstabber who doesn't care about his family or anyone in general.

Aggregator gang
@KamiKira00 its tradition even he had to fight against his siblings to gain the throne every generation is like that except there was the first prince who is very capable but died so the siblings will have to due it out for the throne now.

Double-page supporter
@Hell_Satan Fight always happens. But what kind of emperor wants to create a situation where the most bloodthirsty, cruel and screwed would become new emperor instead of someone worthy?

Aggregator gang
@KamiKira00 as I mentioned its tradition the current emperor also did the same thing their succession always involve cruel and underhanded method their logic is the most canning even if cruel must rule the empire so the empire will remain strong.

Also by the way when he the previous emperor also did the same thing having to kill his siblings.

Fed-Kun's army
Someone you dont like and never liked isnt a "childhood friend"

Users who are viewing this thread