The Strongest Ever

there really is no explanation to this. as a guy who've read countless of stuff like these, it's my thing. but as they say, read as you wish.

Some of y' all bitch ass for sure. Most of you guys prefer a slit of romance or cuteness in it, but I prefer the development of the Male MC in the story rather than another thing such as "yumi" it essential for a glimpse of the story.

Dex-chan lover
The cover gives off a comedy feel to it somehow find it funny the more I stare at it

Aggregator gang
MC meet random bad guy. Bad guy underestimate the MC. MC beat the bad guy. The bad guy can't believe MC beat him. Rinse and repeat.

pretty bad, fight scenes are super boring and they end in like 2 seconds, none of the characters are really likable in my opinion either

This is like Murium One Punch I’m totally down!!! Thank you for translating this!!

17 chapters in, still don't have a clue what's going on. Why's everyone stepping on their own foot?
If someone understand what's the deal with this blood horse organization, I'd be happy to hear about it.

the only good part in this was in the first chapter when he fucked the tiger, the rest has been shit

Contributor
moar
68428061.jpg

Dex-chan lover
With each chapter the plot surrounding the main heroine becomes. . . Thicker.

the cover doesn't match the story, there is no actual long term plot, he isn't doing anything productive, and finally he is just listening to others orders even though he is the strongest.

Users who are viewing this thread