The Strongest Savior's Second Chance - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
I guess there will be less monsters this time

Contributor
Eric's Totally Foolproof Plan For Saving his Village From An Impending Monster Attack:

1. Tell absolutely nobody that this will happen for 16 years
2. Train
3. On the day, forcibly lock everyone inside the village with magic
4. Fight a literal army of monsters on your own
5. ???
6. Profit

@xyzzy literally, he planning killing himself, and village.
If he lose the fight, they will die too.
He know the time and future event yet cant rely on his father which the strongest at village.
He cant trust anyone to protect what precious to him. No one instead him.
He too selfish, that why he lose everything. He cant protect other. He cant save anyone, because He selfish bastard.
His punishment is "He lose everything, cant do shit"

cSUpTMn.png

Dex-chan lover
Waw..
He's suicide facing those stampede alone..
He's got time almost 16 years but he's only preparing himself, not others..
What is he? A Jedi?

He's should realize he's not sime "typical MC Tensei" when reincarnated have OP Skills..

Dex-chan lover
you know, i thought the end of this chap would be tryhard and cringey

apparently if you're tryhard and cringey enough it goes back around to cool

@anakskul he might be incredibly selfish but when even the strongest person in the village, his father, d i e d in this same attack along with all his family and friends back in the original timeline, he takes his oath to protect everything important to him to the absolute letter, even if it will kill him. it's his reason for existing in the new timeline.

I do agree that he's a total idiot, and that believing that no one would believe him is narrowminded. his reasons are ... let's say respectable. I can't say 100% they are justifiable.

Double-page supporter
Ohhh, now that's an epic scene. Been a while since I last saw one.

@anakskul hey, i have memories from 15 years in the future. The world ending starts in 5 years and i need your help because you were my best friend 2 years after the disaster started. we were at the frontlines together. I need you to start exercising intensely to be extremely fitand learn all the programming you can before it all starts because i want to save you.

Are you going to believe that and start exercising and programming?

Dex-chan lover
Like i mean i get he trying save everyone but come on, at least ask your dad and/or the magical powerhouse that is your childhood friend for help. Be like, hey i feel a distrubance in the force or something

Dex-chan lover
@anakskul

Don't forget, even with everyone fighting in the previous timeline, everyone died in the battle and he only barely escaped because Tina sacrificed herself for him. Would they have fared better if he had told them? Probably, but if 20 people is raised to 100 people, it still won't be enough to deal with 2000.

And that is assuming anyone would believe him in the first place. Most likely than not, everyone would make fun of him. Worse if everyone thought he was crazy and pick on him, disturbing his concentration and even sabotaging him, that is assuming they don't leak what he said to outsiders, thus causing the attack to occur much earlier before he can be ready.

If my best friend suddenly call me one day and say, "Hey, I came from the future. Get ready, we're going to get attacked by aliens in 5 years." I would be like, what drugs are you on?

Could he have told his father and Tina? He could, but I can understand why he can't. If he told people and they make fun of him, his geas, his determination would've been set back and his actions would've been hindered repeatedly. Naysayers and teases can hurt more than sticks and stones can. He knows this will happen, and that is all that matters. He prepared everything and lives for this very moment.

Well, there's also the possibility that if he had told Tina, Tina would've wanted to fight with him. And we know how naive and annoying Tina can be. Tina is a glass cannon and he'd have to constantly watch behind him to ensure she doesn't get killed suddenly. Having to fight while having to protect her at the same time would've seriously hampered his effectiveness.

Dex-chan lover
"No one will believe me anyway, so imma solo 'em!
Everyone will die even if they fight with me anyway, so imma solo 'em!
I trained for this, so imma solo 'em!
Just let me solo them already!"
- MC

Was this guy isekai'd yesterday and had no time to convince anyone or think of any other way besides YOLOing?

Users who are viewing this thread