The Strongest Savior's Second Chance - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
@rleaf
if you tell me should have known about me and I would have told you if you were my friend, YES I would.
Because in your example I have nothing to lose except my leisure time, And even you are wrong, I would still win something.

Contributor
Tina best girl, she understood everything right away.

Hope she will stay with him as the main love interest, and not the one he was before...because it's NOT the same life after all.

As for his plan...Omegalul.
I doubt he will be able to beat all of this, so he will probably get help from his father+Tina + mystery renforcements before the end ?

Dex-chan lover
he's really trying to do everything by himself huh
he can just lie about it though, or since he's back in time, make them believe his intuition or something is accurate since he knew what gonna happen so people believe him :/

Dex-chan lover
You know, you can speculate that no one will believes you and shit, but it's just still mere speculation until you actually tried to.
I mean, the ol' saying is that you better regret doing something than regret not doing it. You miss all the shot you didn't take and all.

Sure, the villager might not believes you, but you never know if you don't even bother trying.

It really sounds like arrogance.
This village is mine to protect
And no one else is allowed to protect it, only MC and MC alone apparently.

wow
what the f*ck
train for 16 years, have a moment of "don't do it alone" for mental growing up
just to go back to one man army who has to do anything allone ?

retarded story telling

Dex-chan lover
So unbelievably stupid, Why not gather money and hire mercenaries or train more people than just one childhood friend in preparation, You could have gone out in the woods and said "Hey I found traces of lots of monsters, we should evacuate." then get everyone ready before hand. So many things he could have done and he decides to fight an entire hoard by himself because he's the MC. I really hate this now lol.

Double-page supporter
"I had a vision that a swarm of monsters will attack the village on my sixteenth birthday and everyone will die. Maybe it was just a dream, but please help me prevent it from becoming reality."

In a world of magic and monsters, is such a thing as a vision of the future really so absurd? They could have trained, they could have planned countermeasures, they could have evacuated the village ahead of time. It is profoundly selfish to place the full burden on himself alone.

Sigh.

Dex-chan lover
I'm anticipating a second death, which might be interesting, force the mc to think more the third time around.

@tuatara The guy is only 16. Some may take heed but like, I doubt anyone will do real work to evacuate everyone. There might be more guards but that's it, they can't exactly just move up everyone on someone's word.

Aggregator gang
@sedition you think gather money for mercenaries is easy? And if he could do that, what would mc say to the mercenaries? Defending stampede, and if the mercenary asking how does he know there will be stampede, then it leads to another question without end if the mc not reavealing his secrets. And not to tell it's a remote village, it's hard to get easy money. Don't compare japan mc and chinese mc, chinese mc are always cunning and overbearing and always have 9999 luck stats, so it's easy for them to collect some money.

Users who are viewing this thread