The Strongest Savior's Second Chance - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
I will quote Chris victory words from The King of Fighters '98 because they are very fitting: "You make me laugh, chump Shiryu. And laugh. And laugh. And laugh."

You mean teamwork and friendship?Unlike fairy tail because natsu gained power everytime he wants to protect his friend so it was his own will still its bullshit.

But MC's logic is you can't live alone in a world without friend because they support you.

i'm glad the cringe is universally aknowledged.

Ok why the fuck is he killing the big boss on his first encounter?
Then why the fuck such good premises are ruined by such bad writings ?
just wtf all over.

A garbage story stinks that much more when it had potential.

I cringe every time a series has this whole we are having a conversation while casually killing each other on top of the power of friendship. Bullshit, you trained years for those moments and now its all friendship

why author, is it because popularity you put quality down and went down the cringe generic path? Cringe.

Dex-chan lover
The power of friendship?
Mysteriously, the ending jingles of Fairy Tail Anime was playing on my head

Is the power of friendship or many is necessary in every story? I mean if it's going to be a fiction anyway why not make a main character that can do everything alone. Though I've never seen an mc that's absolute and can do everything alone it's as if the more people more power stereotypes is implemented in every author out there. Nvm actually it just annoyed me cause no one make a story like that I'm just yearning for something that's never been created before

Group Leader
Went to read the novel, looks like the manga added those lines during battle 😅 it’s much more toned down in the novel ... or maybe it moved it around since I only read this part so far.

No, nono, nonononononononononono
Don't be like this, guy, don't, don't be generic mc that screams "Nakama!" and power of friendship

Users who are viewing this thread