The Strongest Tank’s Labyrinth Raids -A Tank with a Rare 9999 Resistance Skill Got Kicked from the Hero’s Party- - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.4

Contributor
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
giphy.gif

Fed-Kun's army
@criver

I did just that, and burned through it, and shared it with my muscovite teacher friend.

Alexander Purchikov died for our sins.

Group Leader
That placement of the last page though...can not unsee. Well, that's what he gets for trying to get ahead, and now he sucks after tasting that massive defeat. Unless he died, he probably got really choked up after being forced to swallow that loss.

Dex-chan lover
evasion tank btw
are you kidding me how are you gonna aggro mob without skill and take all the damage to yourself
if you evasion build you go dps stoopud
or should we go evasion healer(?)

Dex-chan lover
Oh look, what a surprise. The party couldn't progress without the tank.

I mean, an evasion tank can work, depending, but clearly it isn't doing so hot here.

Contributor
@Psychronia You and I both know its not the lack of a tank that tanked the party... Its the lack of 9999 points of plot armor. You can't NTR the protag's potential harem member~ if you even try, your life will be ruined. Get with the program yo~ ;p

Well, that is expected, that team only has Dmg and Healer, so It wont last long. Even if they have Eva Tanker, it would need a top tier tanker, I dont believe such young girl with shy personality with no Protagonist Aura can be good tanker

It kind of RUDE, but well our MC name is Rude. So I rudely hope that "HERO" died (Or get #BEEP by those minotaurs)

Aggregator gang
d... did 2 characters in a manga... just talk something out... and come to an understanding? what kind of heresy is this?

Users who are viewing this thread