The Strongest Tank’s Labyrinth Raids -A Tank with a Rare 9999 Resistance Skill Got Kicked from the Hero’s Party- - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.1 - Devastation of th…

Dex-chan lover
Wanted rapey dude to get his dick chopped off not just pee.

Dex-chan lover
IIRC in the WN, multiple monsters show up and the group split to take care of them

the new tank girl did her job fine btw, the yuri twin judged that ONLY Kygras was the one failing to do his part properly

Double-page supporter
turns out that the mc didnt have a skill that slowly chips his shell, its the shitty hero that did it. Take everything that he deserves.

@botodopo well normally he has a tank that absorbs all damage with him, so as long as rude had an outer shell the outer shell of the hero wouldn't get damaged.

Dex-chan lover
So where is this "evasive tank" that he's so proud about? Is it between his legs? Cause the aggro is definitely concentrated there.

Dex-chan lover
Stupid DPS isn’t even letting the dodge tank take aggro first. Goddamn dodge tank looks like a basic squire too.

Whatever, the whole point of this story is that he was designed to be vain and stupid. No point in picking at his lack of intelligence, honestly.

Dex-chan lover
@Redice Everybody except him has gauged the situation as being more risky than it is worth it, so logically they wanted to go. No reason for others to risk their lives just because he wants to suicide.

Dex-chan lover
that last page position... I foresaw something horrible....
if he's not dead by the damage... something of his is dead for ever....

Fed-Kun's army
@LordGray
sustainability, sure, but then I remember the times I was in dps race groups, as in, groups that dont care at all and just dps as hard as they possibly can, sure a tank will keep you alive longer and allows for more screwups, but as long as you have 1hp you are good to go, not many games will out right one shot a non tank outside of end game content and even then, most classes get an 'oh no I got agro' ability at some point because the way games are played demand it.

That mean mc skill actually sharing his outer shelk to another party member. And now the didnt have that 9999 outer shell at bay the hero cant spam his life burst skill

Users who are viewing this thread