The Strongest Tank’s Labyrinth Raids -A Tank with a Rare 9999 Resistance Skill Got Kicked from the Hero’s Party- - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.1 - Devastation of th…

Fed-Kun's army
Reminds me of Fallout:New Vegas.

"So the Hero party showed up one day looking for a evasive tank"
"I said I evade being the tank"
"They said you're in"

hT88qTh.jpg

Dex-chan lover
He's a idiot to toss out the tank of the party. Even in a fantasy setting with brains would have a tank. He deserves the death that approaches him now.

Dex-chan lover
"So you see, that's where the trouble began.
That smile.
That damned smile."

Dex-chan lover
Hold the fuck up... maybe I didn't read correctly before and the name of the skill was known, but the name of his skill is 'LIFE burst?' The flying fuck? How did no one figure out that there may be a pretty damning cost to that shit?

Contributor
Sadly, he will
not die here, but will be saved by the Twins

Oh well, that's something at least.

Dex-chan lover
Seeing heroes get smacked around is one of the best pleasures of this genre. This guy must have learned from Gaara how to overreact to mild blood loss.

And wow, now that evasion healer build from Kanzen Kaihi Healer is now more effective than this dingleberry.

Aggregator gang
difference between him and gaara is the ability to get far by himself without taking damage

Dex-chan lover
@Siquall

There are worse things in life, than a swift death.

If I had to guess, his life burst skill has become a crutch, considering that the 'Heroes party' disbanded, it is almost safe to say it will happen with every other party he could join.

He relied too much on a skill he didn't understand, and an overpowered tank.
Now he can do neither, his reputation will plummet, and soon he will have to pawn off his illicit fortunes, while trying to sustain his highroller lifestyle..

I imagine that he will eventually either die in a bar room brawl, or end up living in the gutter.

Double-page supporter
I'm happy to see this. MC isn't a revenge type character so I'm pretty sure he feels bad for dude. Not me.

Welp, it's what people were wishing for in the first chapter comments.
The "Hero" just got his ass kicked so hard he was traumatized.
Mind you people wanted him dead, but I like this outcome more.
Nothing like your life going to ruin and KNOWING it was all your fault from 1 stupid decision.
Thanks for the read.

Dex-chan lover
That massive shit-eating grin on that minotaur's face at the end of the chapter........ is the exact same expression I had when I read the title of this chapter.
Its so satisfying to see that bastard's downfall, I just can't get enough of this feeling.

@Boomburst Agreed, at least they give the feel that it was just overconfidence and naivety for the reason he never though about the name of the skill. It's a skill that has no information on it that he has used constantly with no signs of downsides. It just so happened the perfect solution to his move was a skill that also had no information on it and that skill just happened to be in his party. So the naivety and over confidence is that the tanks unknown skills must be at fault since he has used his skills in combat and it has shown no signs of having faults. even with the name Life Burst.

Dex-chan lover
man, it feels good to see the Hero face in the last page hope he dies in the next chapter :D

Dex-chan lover
Y'know, this kinda shows the dangers of the MCs skill, a crutch so good that the people being unknowingly protected would never gain proper combat experience due to basically being on easy mode and then turning into half-useless scrubs without true knowledge about their own capabilities later on if the mc ever left their party.

I'd certainly not want to party with him for too long in this setting, maybe once in a while but only when REALLY needed.

Users who are viewing this thread