The Strongest Tank’s Labyrinth Raids -A Tank with a Rare 9999 Resistance Skill Got Kicked from the Hero’s Party- - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.3

@onipuck
nope
btw he is really ultimate tank, i think the reason he have 9999 outer shell is because he can tank weak monster without his outer shell (he said it's hurt though). Hero is tittle given to someone that conquer a lot of dungeon failed to do so will strip the tittle.

Dex-chan lover
As to why send Feel, there are a couple reasons, she knows him best so if he is not home she is the most likely to find him in a hurry.

Also if it is strong enough to kill people she is he least expendable before they start a proper counterattack once Rude arrives to tank the aggro.

@Merilirem : with regards to the wolf
Monster, at least in the web novel

Fed-Kun's army
Such a Blob, this dumb "im also at fault"-shit when only the others are at fault, grml, good that chapter seems over...

Dex-chan lover
That's a pretty cool monster. I hope we don't loli-fy it, but I wouldn't mind keeping it as a new ally.

Oh yeah...we should probably wonder what the monster is even doing there. Related to Luna, perhaps? Or maybe assassination attempt on Nin?

Aggregator gang
hmm, nope ...
I don't think this turn into loli somehow ... the chance is low ...
the main trend now is loli demon king, loli Dragon, loli dyrad, and loli vampire ...

Dex-chan lover
Wow...it just way too convenience for the monster suddenly show up while the tank and the healer are present.

Dex-chan lover
Had to go back and read earlier chapters. It was Nin who invited him to the hero's party so she has always valued his skill. Looks like she will be around for a while.

Also, If I were the evil overlord of this story I would try to eliminate a saint when she is between hero parties - maybe using a big wolf monster.

Dex-chan lover
W-what's the chances that doggo is Nin's father prized pet and he's just particularly fond of Nin?

Just realized that the entire guard of this small town is equipped with plate. I know this is fantasy and the author probably knows little of medieval logistics and life, but this town is rich af to equip them all with full plate...

Dex-chan lover
If this follows any tropes we know so far -

1. Rude will defeat the wolf (with or without the help of his harem friends)
2. a) Rude (and party) slay the wolf, gaining more recognition (probably unlikely, but this is honestly what I'm hoping for, just to subvert the trope)
2. b) The wolf will be tamed by Rude and will be subservient to him, becoming a valuable member of the party (more likely, and leads to step 3)
3. a) The wolf will become smaller, effectively becoming the "pet" of the party
3. b) The wolf will turn into a human, very likely a loli, and join the harem party
3. c) The wold will stay in large animal form but have human characteristics (talking etc.) maybe after getting purified? Church Saint is here, after all
3. d) Some combination of a) to c)

Did I forget anything so far? lol

Users who are viewing this thread