The Strongest Tank’s Labyrinth Raids -A Tank with a Rare 9999 Resistance Skill Got Kicked from the Hero’s Party-

Aggregator gang
@aigomorla There are a lot of unbalanced games out there that eventually results in builds teetering towards DPS > ALL. You're also probably going to have difficulty finding an mmorpg besides WoW & FF XIV with a "holy trinity" system because f2p mechanics have a habit of unbalancing the game and undermining the principles of the system. Simply put, the GaaS Subscription model can only really be done by a single mmorpg catering to a specific demographic (FF XIV, WoW, Runescape) at any point in time as no one can compete against the top dog because players aren't willing to quit their current skinnerbox for a new one.

Shield hero isn't just a tank though, he has stupid op utility.

I personally like building glass cannons so if the game doesn't give me the option to min/max & avoid damage (unavoidable damage bullshit) through actual skill or have another player tank it then I'm out. Haven't really played an mmo in awhile though because nothing really peaks my interest and the endgame grind is just unreal. I know the last game I played had endgame Korean goldsink grind that required lottery (7 digit lottery) winning luck to be competitive in endgame, trying my luck and 1 class nerf later (technically a pseudo buff if you had the exact epic set for it but also resulted in the death of every other unique build for that class) and I quit that game cold turkey.

I'll just stick to singleplayer games for now where there is an actual end goal and not something designed to be played in perpetuity.

lol, yeah, that's the problem with dodge tanks, they need a wide area of movement, not to mention they're basically doing two things at once, so they'd not be too great against groups of mobs.

I hope Rude and Feel get married so they can name their child Offended

serve them right, remove 1 OP member that do all the work get all the harem and we will be fine.

The hero's initial reasoning wasn't necessarily bad. The problem was that he had a terrible attitude, demanded compensation when Rude left, didn't try to figure out alternatives when Rude's protection failed one time, and was too stubborn to admit his mistake...

Users who are viewing this thread