The Strongest Tank’s Labyrinth Raids -A Tank with a Rare 9999 Resistance Skill Got Kicked from the Hero’s Party-

Dex-chan lover
This title is unexpectedly nice. Glad I haven't dropped it. Also strangely resembles The Strange Adventure of a Broke Mercenary. Art a little lacking, though the artist is doing a good job conveying emotions. It's just that his skill of drawing males is not up to par. I wonder if the novel is as good.

mrf

Ok some chapters are messed up like i repeated but with new chapter... Nice tho the story

Glad to see the hero got wjat he deserved but I wish they made it like the light novel where hero was borderline hysterical about them being wrong and him being right

still the cleric didn't follow him because she liked him like the description said it's more like the hero was no longer useful so her only option is to replace him with rude and leech off him ?

@me474 She was part of the church. The church employed her to be with the "hero" so she could not have left while he was still the hero. Now the church revoked his hero title, so she can leave the party and return back to the church.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm still crossing my fingers the heroine will be the cleric, Not the autobot.

Users who are viewing this thread