The Strongest Wizard Becomes a Countryside Guardsman After Taking an Arrow to the Knee - Ch. 17.2

I find it very appropriate that the blond character named "Cruz" is leaving people confused about their sex and gender. Moreover, that even not being sure, people still find them cute and lovable. Adam would be pleased.

Dex-chan lover
@TheMora nope, she was stated by the characters to be a girl that just looks male. A very young tomboy so hard to tell yet, but if manga told me anything she will become a tomboy beauty after getting older.

@larcek as I said, I'm expecting it to be some kid of magical curse made to be spread, thus why it even attracted the bunny.

@esp as far as I am aware they are not different words in my native language (brazilian portuguese) either. and there is the graphic online about "if it bites you and you die it is venomous, if you bite it and you die it is poisonous, if it bites you and it dies you are poisonous or need to take a bath urgently, and if one bites the other and no one dies it is kinky", and the old joke about kids asking if a snake is poisonous, the teacher says no, it bites them, and then he says it is venomous and explain to the dying kids the difference...
basically, even though you have different words not many know the difference or remember it all the time. enough for jokes to be made about like that.

Dex-chan lover
@TulipMoon dude, i live in Rosario!, it's sooo trippy to read your credit page and find out you wanna move here of all places, i commend your passion!

Dex-chan lover
@Eliminateur Was about to say the same. Out of all possible places to move it had to be Rosario Oof. On the bright side, it's not one of the "feudal states" from the north of the country. lol.

Was Cruz confirmed to be a girl at some point and I did miss it?

Double-page supporter
Maybe Cruz has some kind of stomach problem and thats why the venom got to her? At least I could have said that if it weren't for mr rabbit.

Dex-chan lover
Oh no.. how about the wolves?

@RandomPasserby

dvk3bft2a9l51.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread