The Strongest Wizard Becomes a Countryside Guardsman After Taking an Arrow to the Knee - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - I Was the Strongest Sorcerer. And Then I Enjo…

Dex-chan lover
yup, hiding never works.
and it's stuff like that, which makes me reconsider my decision to read a particular novel/manga

Group Leader
I believe the censor is there to hide the mangaka’s awful drawing of naked body

Hello again, the unnecessary light censor-chan. (Not)happy to see you..

Lol. I started reading this chapter right after randomly putting on the Zoldyck Family Theme, so I'm just reading and all of a sudden as I change pages to him brooding about not looking from behind the rock. (bum bum bum bum bum Zooolllldyyycckkk...... Bum bum bum Aahhhh ahhh haaa ahhhh ah) ominous sounding part of the song starts playing.

Ughhh, reading this particular chapter really hurt. Le old "it's a hot spring bath but it's actually mixed" template. So much cringe.

Dex-chan lover
Every bath is a mixed bath if the people attending consent. It's just that in this case, one person was under the impression that the bath in question was reserved for him alone, and another person neglected to tell anyone else that they would be heading into that very bath at the same time as him because both she and the village chief are scheming wingmen.

Users who are viewing this thread