The Strongest Wizard Becomes a Countryside Guardsman After Taking an Arrow to the Knee - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.2

Group Leader
@Dezaki @crash21 You're retards. Like I care for any fk religion if they practise shit like this. Looks like you're both one of those neanderthals.

An old man gave me a sharp object for my journey
Staff
Super Moderator
It's fine to have an opinion and a discussion but please try to have a more civil and constructive one without throwing insults at people.

@woulez, your profile pic looks like the half mexican half alabaman cousin of Toon Link. And i absolutely agree with your point. If people want to be ducks to each other there are better places for that.

@TetsuyaLP
Do say what you want, i did medvet for 6 years and i know what i'm talking about.
They didn't torture, blood loss from brain make it didn't feel anything.
Like i said, eating meat while blood already coagulated inside makes it a corpse, and that's means haram in muslim. And its consistency, taste, color are better while killing it like that.

Dex-chan lover
@CountryMage I have heard of the fear thing and people thinking it makes the meat taste better. I remember the main monster in Toriko hunted like that. Would terrify its prey until it was at peak fear. That really pisses me off. I hate when animals suffer, but I don't mind shitty humans suffering

@Svarna it suffers when its conscious. It is conscious of death, pain and it feels the cold grasp of death. There is no way some ancient ass religion knows anything compared to modern science. Even when stunned or knocked out an animal is killed and bled just the same. The difference is the animals are made to bleed to death instead of being bled after death which is just the same end result. Death ain't fun especially when its not instant or near instant. I've nearly died from drowning twice and let me tell you how time dilates in that state. Apparently I wasn't under for more than 4 minutes, but it felt like hours and as time went on it felt like I was in arctic water, your sight kinda goes black then white and you start hearing static then other things. Lungs feel like they are fire, super bad headache and even your muscles ache pretty bad being deprived of oxygen. While I don't know what it feel like to get my throat opened I have experienced death more or less and one can only think after that being unconscious or out of it in some way is a way to lessen suffering.

@Yokimura religion isn't infallible and people should update their views based on what is observed and researched. Death hurts and I don't think you'd h ave a pleasant death to have your arm pits, throat and inner thigh opened to remove the blood. It would be more humane to decapitate them in a quick swing.

It's 2k19, getting triggered is actually a job. I came in expecting vegans whining about this chapter, didn't expect the islam topic lmao.

Dex-chan lover
@Yokimura

Oh yeah religion excuses everything, "who cares if religion tells you to treat women like possession, it's their culture !" "who cares that they kill and maim heretics who have a different viewpoint, it's their religion and culture, you have to respect it."

No fuck those barbaric, stupid ways that have been invented by weak men to gain power over others in a society that was and still is naive, using belief on the vulnerable to convert them and then gain support via the masses, it's exploitative and fucked up.

@Svarna

Weird considering all the studies and overwhelming majority of actual practitionners (not some random on the internet with no credentials other than his word) say the opposite.

Double-page supporter
I bet Moofie was fucking Grade A beef man, magicked up to be way bigger without a bunch of excess muscle? bet Moofie was delish~

I won't say I'll miss Moofie because I know better

Double-page supporter
Wait how tf were you guys able to turn this chapter into a religious debate. I always underestimate the toxic side of this community.

Users who are viewing this thread